Now, lentil peas is a staple in my household. This dish could be served over rice, with veggies, some chicken even with dumplings (the best). Some people also add pigtails to the lentils, to do this all need to do is boil your pigtails, drain them, adding them approximately 5 minutes before your dish is complete. Let’s get to the recipe now.
- 1 cup lentils
- 1 cup shredded carrots
- 1 cup shredded pumpkin
- 1 small onion chopped into cubs
- 2 cloves garlic, finely grated
- 2 tsp chopped parsley
- 1 pimento pepper
- 1/2 tbsp Goya all-purpose seasoning (for taste)
- 1 tsp of sugar
- 1 tbsp ketchup
- Wash and soak your lentils for 30 minutes.
- Drain lentils, and add to a pressure cooker with all other mentioned ingredients.
- Cook in a pressure cooker until peas are tender.
Thank you for reading. 💖
© Shinavy Blogs