Hey all, I’m back with another recipe for you guys. I’m going to be honest with you guys, for this recipe I eyeball all the ingredients. I served my chicken with some spaghetti. Anyway let’s get to the recipe…..
Barbeque Pineapple Chicken
- Seasoned Chicken
- Barbeque Sauce
- Pineapple Chuncks
- Pineapple Juice
- Goya All-Purpose Seasoning
- Season your chicken.
- Put some barbeque sauce, pineapple juice, mustard and Goya in a bowl and mix together. Taste to your liking.
- Get a baking dish, dip chicken in sauce and put in baking dish.
- With the remaining sauce pour over chicken, put pineapple chunks over chicken.
- This step is unnecessary. Poke holes in chicken using a fork, cover with plastic wrap and put in refrigerator for 15-20 minutes to marinate.
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Cover with foil. Bake for 35-45 minutes,or until chicken is completely cooked.
- Remove foil and turn chicken halfway through the baking process.
Thank you for reading. 💖
© Shinavy Blogs