Blessed Friday guys and welcome to another edition of “Foodie Fridays”, today I will be sharing with you a simple recipe for macaroni pie. Sometimes when making this dish, I will add an egg and some shredded carrots for a little colour. Anyway, here’s the recipe…..
- 1 pack macaroni (400 g)
- 1 cup milk
- 1 ¼ cup cheese
- salt (for boiling)
- 1 tbsp mustard
- 1 tbsp butter (unsalted)
- additional butter for greasing the baking dish
- Boil macaroni with some salt, boil for about 15 minutes.
- Strain out excess water.
- Preheat oven to 350°C.
- Grease a baking dish with some butter and set aside.
- Place macaroni in a bowl, add in mustard, butter, and ½ cup cheese, mixing together gently.
- Add in ½ cup milk and mix in gently.
7. Pour mixture in the baking dish and sprinkle the remaining cheese on top, pour remaining milk all over.
8. Bake for 30 minutes or until the top becomes golden brown.
Thank you for reading. 💖
© Shinavy Blogs