Trusting that everyone had a wonderful weekend, could you believe that May is already approaching, just some weeks ago we were celebrating the new year of 2018. Time flies by so fast.
I have been on little break from the internet for just about two weeks, sometimes you just need a mental break. The internet world could become somewhat hectic and tedious. Just a little tip anything you get overwhelmed with anything, make sure you take a break to release that particular anxiety or stress. Anyway on with today’s post…..
Today’s post will be a tag post, nominated by the lovely Cherylene over at LivingvsExisting, be sure to check he out. She posts a variety of topics, that are very interesting also extremely informative. So, this post is going to be “5 Things I Like About Myself Challenge”, to read Cherylene’s responses to this post you can click here.
The rules are as follows:
- Thank the nominator.
- Display the picture on your post.
- List 5 things you like about yourself
- 1 thing must be a physical attribute.
- Tag 3 or more people.
5 Things I Like About Myself Include:
- My good manners – Y’all if is one thing I dislike is persons who don’t have manners. Nothing is wrong with saying good morning, good day, thank you, please etc. I honestly wish people will use this more.
- My feet – I love my duck feet (lol), sometimes it could be a little painful but I love it.
- My kindness towards others.
- I’m very helpful, sometimes too helpful.
- My sense of timing – I love to be on time, really dislike being late, gets me nervous.
My nominees fro this challenge include:
Thank you for reading. 💖
© Shinavy Blogs